Are You Seeking Security in a Concept? - Saanen 1974 - Public Talk 6
- United States
More information"Are you seeking security in a concept? - 25 July 1974
• Love and compassion is denied totally when you seek security in neurotic concepts.
• Is there permanent security in relationship?
• The mind is sane, healthy, whole and acts totally when it realizes there is
• What is the relationship of time to thought? Does the mind need time to
• What is your relationship to death? Is it romantic or is it a total relationship?
• Knowing nothing about an unconditioned mind, can you look at conditioning
without the movement of its opposite?
Questions from the audience followed the talk."