Can Thought Bring Order? - Saanen 1974 - Public Talk 2
- United States
More information"Can thought bring order? - 18 July 1974
• Are thoughts, feelings, reactions and relationships merely mechanical? Is there
any other movement?
• Where there is a cause there is time and so living becomes relative.
• Is my relationship with another based on opinions, memories, demands and
• Is there a way of living which has no cause?
• Do I actually see disorder or only its description?
• Is it only when the ‘me’ is non-existent that I am related?
• What takes place when the mind has order and a sense of total relationship? • Can the mind be free of the word to look and discover its disorder?
Questions from the audience followed the talk."