Can the Mind Not Be a Slave to Knowledge? - Saanen 1974 - Public Talk 4
- United States
More information"Can the mind not be a slave to knowledge? - 21 July 1974
• When consciousness invents a super-consciousness is it a part of thought aware of the past?
• Is there a part of the brain which has not been touched by the known?
• Is it our education to escape from ‘what is’ through ideals?
• Has the mind been trained to operate and function in the field of the known?
• Observing the movement of thought and its source, can one come upon some
thing beyond thought?
• Is time required to see the reality and non-reality of knowledge?
Questions from the audience followed the talk."