Co-Parenting Works! - Helping Your Children Thrive after Divorce
- United States
More informationWhat if your child's 'life-after-divorce' could be better than you've hoped for?
As the post-divorce dust settles, your child's chances of leading a healthy, successful life are directly linked to how you and your former spouse relate. So instead of listening to statistics, read this book to discover real world co-parenting strategies from author, counselor, and co-parent Tammy Daughtry.
Discover how you can make positive co-parenting work for you and your child by:
* Understanding how today's actions will affect your child in five, ten, and twenty years
* Teaming with your child's co-parent to develop strategies in the best interest of your children
* Helping your child feel at ease in both homes
* Increasing your child's self-esteem while minimizing anxiety
* Integrating stepparents into your co-parenting team
Co-parenting isn't easy. But with these strategies for success, you'll be prepared to create an enjoyable childhood and a healthy upbringing that will impact your child for a lifetime.
Take heart---the future can be better and brighter than you've dared to hope.