Cosmic Order - Brockwood Park 1980 - Dialogue 10
- United States
More information"Cosmic order - 7 June 1980
• Is there an order which is not man-made?
• Can the brain ever be free from the impositions, pressures, wounds, bruises, all
the trivialities of existence?
• Time is my whole existence. I take refuge in the past, which cannot be
changed. Why does the brain accept this way of living, and why doesn’t it break it down?
• As long as I have my roots in the past there cannot be order.
• If the universe is not of time, can the mind which has been entangled in time,
unravel itself and so be the universe?"