Embracing Change - 4 Core Strategies Essential to Managing Change
- United States
More informationChange is inevitable. When change occurs it happens on two levels, both of which can be tough to handle. Resistance to change through procrastinating, or trying to sidestep what’s occurring, is absolutely normal. Would you like to learn a way to rapidly control your mental and emotional reactions when stressed or when change hits? Would you like to know a strategy to better handle other people’s negativity toward change? Dr. Iverson will give you strategies for effectively dealing with the rapids of change.
• Learn the 5 reasons why people automatically resist change
• What you can do to expand the boundaries of your comfort zone, and how to help team members expand theirs too
• Learn a tactic used by Special Forces to overcome the fear reaction to change
• Know how to bring negative mental states under control more quickly
• Learn a strategy for helping others proactively deal with change