Executive Power - Use the Greatest Collection of Psychological Strategies to Create an Automatic Advantage in Any Business Situation
- United States
More informationExecutive Power arms listeners with effective, fast-acting techniques that show them, step-by-step, how to get what they need before they and their companies pay a heavy toll for lack of it. This audio book contains specific, carefully formulated psychological tactics that can be applied to any business situation, with any person. This audio book offers readers the opportunity to use the most important psychological tools governing human behavior, not just to level the playing field, but to create an automatic advantage in today's business world. The book will arm the listener with the tactics to:
- Get back any customer you've lost.
- Find out who in your company is loyal to you and who is not.
- Get any group of people to get along and work as a team.
- Turn a lazy worker into an ambitious go-getter.
- Fire anyone easily, without an argument or even a difficult conversation.
- Dilute the impact of negative publicity quickly.
- Collect money owed, no matter how long it's been overdue.
- Inspire your client, colleague, or boss to go along with your idea or plan.
- Manage the unmanageable-get any employee to fall in line with the company line