How is One to Be Aware? - Ojai 1949 - Public Talk 5
- United States
More information"How is one to be aware? - 30 July 1949
• Does the understanding of ourselves demand a specialization? • What is it that we need capacity for?
• How is one to be capable of meeting life as a whole?
• How are we aware of something?
• To understand relationship there must be an awareness which is not aggressively positive.
• Q: All religions have insisted on some kind of self-discipline to moderate the instincts of the brute in man. You seem to imply that such disciplines are a hindrance to the realization of God. Who is right in this matter?"