How to Have That Difficult Conversation You've Been Avoiding - With Your Spouse, Adult Child, Boss, Coworker, Best Friend, Parent, or Someone You're Dating
Please sign in to listen or upgrade to TuneIn Premium.
- United States
More informationSuccessful people confront well. They know that setting healthy boundaries improves relationships and can solve important problems. They have discovered that uncomfortable situations can be avoided or resolved through direct conversation. But most of us don't know how to have difficult conversations, and see confrontation as scary or adversarial. Authors Henry Cloud and John Townsend take the principles from their bestselling book, Boundaries, and apply them to a variety of the most common difficult situations and relationships in order to:
* Show how healthy confrontation can improve relationships
* Present the essentials of a good boundary-setting conversation
* Provide tips on preparing for the conversation
* Show how to tell people what you want, stop bad behavior, and deal with counterattack
* Give actual examples of conversations to have with your spouse, your date, your kids, your coworker, your parents, and more!