If I Don'T Change Now What Will the Future Be? - Brockwood Park 1972 Public Talk 1
- United States
More information"If I don’t change now what will the future be? - 10 September 1972
• Is thought responsible for fragmentation?
• Does fragmentation have its own activity?
• What is the energy that perceives the total and doesn’t live in fragmentation?
• Does comparison bring about fear and pleasure?
• Is thought seeking security in belief and dogma?
• Can the mind learn instantly all the content of the unconscious in which there
are deep, secret fears?
• Does analysis imply time and division? Is consciousness separate from its
• To get at the root of fear means learning about not being.
• Q: What about guilt?"