Legal Proceedings - Being a Witness, Deponent, Plaintiff or Defendant
- United States
More informationLearn how to act in your best interest as a witness, deponent, defendant, or plaintiff in only 60 minutes of conversation and instruction.
There are 11 tracks that cover the following subjects:
4. Personal Injury Cases
5. Lawyer vs. Pro Se (Yourself Presenting the Case)
6. Courts Aren't Places to Seek Justice
8. The Best Course and in the Future
9. Deponent or Witness: How to Behave in Your Best Interests
10. Documents: You are Not Their Museum Curator - 38 Specific Tips
This product is part of the Simply Magazine Home & Office series.