Meditation Means a Life That is Totally Different Every Minute of the Day - Santa Monica 1971 - Public Talk 4
- United States
More information"Meditation means a life that is totally different every minute of the day - 14 March 1971
• A mind that inquires into this whole question of meditation must have
• When you observe‘what is’without the interference of the past, there is
complete change of ‘what is’.
• Is there a way of seeing the whole content of consciousness without analysis?
• When you give complete attention there is no centre from which you attend.
• The word ‘innocence’means a mind that is never hurt, scarred.
• Meditation is the sense of complete silence and quietness of the mind.
Question topics following the talk include: gurus, meditation, effort, escaping from ‘what is’."