Meditation is to Discover An Area in Which There is No Movement of Thought - Saanen 1974 - Public Talk 7
- United States
More informationMeditation is to discover an area in which there is no movement of thought - 28 July 1974
• Has the world and its thought-based activity bred fear?
• Can hidden fears and subtle forms of pleasure be exposed through analysis?
• What is a mind to do when it sees the falseness of analysis and introspective
• Is the controller different in nature from what he says he is going to control?
• Can the mind empty itself of time, direction and movement, which is the
ending of thought?
• What place has knowledge in meditation?
• Can thought and meditation live together harmoniously in daily action?
• Is the speaker teaching you higher knowledge? All the speaker is saying is:
Questions from the audience followed the talk.