Perceiving Without the Perceiver - Brockwood Park and Gstaad 1975 - Dialogue 6
- United States
More information"Perceiving without the perceiver - 28 June 1975
• Can thought naturally cease?
• Perceiving without the perceiver
• Facing the truth of death
• Krishnamurti’s ‘process’ and early years.
• If you can understand suffering, face it and not escape from it, that has quite a
• Truth is a pathless land.
• There is something really tremendously mysterious.
• Knowledge is becoming the curse.
• When the mind, with all the confusion, is nothing, not a thing, then perhaps
there is the other."