Six-Point Plan for Raising Happy, Healthy Children
- United States
More informationToday's parents have been sold a bill of goods on so-called "quality time." They've been led to believe that children require constant attention. Psychologist John Rosemond knows that being a good parent is really about helping children get out of our lives. His easy-to-understand, easy-to-follow Six-Point Plan brings out the best in every family member.
Listen and learn how to:
1. Put your marriage first.
2. Expect your children to obey.
3. Establish responsibility by assigning chores.
4. Don't be afraid to tell your children "no"
5. Eliminate unnecessary toys.
6. Encourage creativity by minimizing TV viewing.