The Action of Intelligence - Brockwood Park 1972 - Public Discussion 2
- United States
More information"The action of intelligence - 14 September 1972
• Q: Why don’t we see the division between the observer and the observed?
• How does the division come about which causes conflict and misery?
• Are we aware that we are fragmented? Why does contradiction exist?
• Can we have a mind that is not fragmented and contradictory?
• Can the mind live without comparison?
• The brain sees that nationalities and religious divisions are disastrous for
human relationship. What is the capacity that makes the brain see this? Is this
awareness? Is this intelligence?
• What is the relationship of intelligence to all that is taking place?
• Intelligence operating has its own action. When there is that intelligence, there
• Is intelligence operating in you?"