The Free Agent, No Employee World
- United States
More informationIn a world where it becomes increasingly difficult to hire and manage employees, the contractor seems to be a happy alternative. What makes the contractor easier to manage? How do you find reliable contractors? If you are a contractor, how do you find customers and stability? In only 60 minutes of conversation and instruction, learn the answer to this question from the author of The Entrepreneur's Guide and the co-founder of the Umbroller Stroller Company, makers of the first folding baby stroller. These are the subjects covered:
1. The Free Agent, No Employee World
2. Being a Contractor for Others
3. Contractors: Core People
4. Contractors: Indirect Products and Services
5. Contractors: Sales People
6. Contractors: Professional People
7. Finding Contractors
8. Finding Customers
9. Daily Procedures with Contractors vs. Employees
10. What to Focus On
11. Managing Contractors
12. Making this Work for You as a Free Agent or Business Owner.
This product is part of the Simply Magazine Home & Office series.