The Ground of Being, And the Mind of Man - Ojai 1980 - Dialogue 5
- United States
More information"The ground of being, and the mind of man - 12 April 1980
• Why has having ideas become so important?
• What is the difference between a religious mind and a philosophic mind? • What is the human mind’s relationship to the ‘ground’?
• Why has man accumulated knowledge?
• When you love somebody there is no ‘me’, it is love. In the same way, when I say
I am humanity, it is so. It is not an idea, it is not a conclusion, it is part of me.
• There is only one thing and that is to discover that what I have done is useless, ashes. You see, that doesn’t depress one. That is the beauty of it. It is like the
Phoenix, born out of ashes."