The Mind That is Free of Authority is a Very Intense, Alive Mind - Claremont 1968 - Students Discussion 5
- United States
More information"The mind that is free of authority is a very intense, alive mind - 15 November 1968
• Can a mind be free of authority so that there is no impingement of the past, so that the mind is always alert, learning in the present?
• Can the mind experience, go through a challenge so completely that it leaves no mark?
• The mind must purge itself of the social morality in order to be moral.
• Has experience any value at all?
• Attention is the highest form of the good.
• What is the relationship between two human beings when there are no
• What is wisdom?"