The Mind in the Universe - Brockwood Park 1980 - Dialogue 14
- United States
More information"The mind in the universe - 20 September 1980
• Is thought a material process?
• Is it possible to have a mind that is really completely empty of all the things that
thought has put together?
• Only the insight into the nature of reaction ends psychological reaction.
• There is absolute stillness and in that stillness, or from that stillness, there is a
movement which is everlastingly new.
• Can the silent movement of order affect my daily life when I have deep inward
• Freedom is not a reaction.
• There is the universal mind, and the human mind can be of that when there is