The The Roots of Psychological Conflict - Ojai 1980 - Dialogue 1
- United States
More information"The roots of psychological conflict - 1 April 1980
• Has humanity taken a wrong turn?
• What is the root of this tremendous inward conflict of humanity?
• When I am trying to become something it is a constant battle.
• Can the brain itself see that it is caught in time and as long as it is moving in
that direction conflict is eternal, endless?
• Can the mind realise, resolve a psychological problem immediately?
• Has mankind journeyed through millennia to come to this: that I am nothing
and therefore I am everything and all energy?"