Thought Cannot Bring About An Insight - Brockwood Park and Gstaad 1975 - Dialogue 2
- United States
More information"Thought cannot bring about an insight - 31 May 1975
• Is there a thinking without the word?
• The action brought about by thought into the investigation of an analysis is
• Insight is complete. It is not fragmented as thought is. So thought cannot bring
about an insight.
• I must have an insight into conditioning otherwise I can’t dissolve it.
• What takes place when I have an insight that the observer is the observed?
• In nothingness there is complete security and stability."