Thought Sustains Fear And Pleasure - Berkeley 1969 - Public Talk 2
- United States
More information"Thought sustains fear and pleasure - 4 February 1969
• To understand relationship and to end the conflict in it is our entire problem.
• Can man live at peace, within himself and outwardly?
• In relationship one becomes aware of the actual state of oneself.
• The man that has no sense of fear of any kind is really a free man, a peaceful
• What is fear?
• Can thought be silent?
• Conduct becomes virtuous only when thought doesn’t cultivate what it
• How is it possible to look at the sunset without thought weaving pleasure or
pain around it?
Questions from the audience followed the talk."