Thought is Not the Instrument of Change - Saanen 1974 - Public Discussion 1
- United States
More information"Thought is not the instrument of change - 31 July 1974
• Q: How is thought to end completely?
• All cultures have given importance to thought.
• Is there another instrument besides thought?
• Can thought be silent when the mind is observing?
• My concern is to observe and this is prevented when there is any movement or
flutter of thought.
• Attention is given totally and thought does not enter into it. Can I look without
• Observe the world, nature, everything, including your own desires without a
single movement of thought."