Thought is the Cause of Fear - Claremont 1968 - Students Talk 2
- United States
More information"Thought is the cause of fear - 10 November 1968
• Though we have plenty of energy, apparently we lack the drive, enthusiasm,
vitality to bring about a change in ourselves.
• As long as there is fear there must be violence, aggression, anger, hatred.
Thought is the source of fear.
• Is it possible to live everyday life without thought interfering?
• Thought is always old. When you worship thought you are worshipping some
thing that is dead.
• Q: Could you discuss the process of verbalisation that goes on when one
• Q: How do we get rid of this separation, division in ourselves?"