Truth Does Not Belong to An Individual - Brockwood Park and Gstaad 1975
- United States
More information"Truth does not belong to an individual - 27 September 1975
• Krishnamurti’s ‘process’ and his early years.
• The Indian tradition says that there is a manifestation of goodness which happens very rarely.
• Truth does not belong to an individual.
• What one says is truth. But it becomes truth to me only when I have washed
away my selfishness.
• To stay with – not the word, not the description, not the person – but to stay
with that penetrating truth."