Why Does One Have to Have Order in Life? - Rajghat 1965 - School Talk (Students) 3
- United States
More information"Why does one have to have order in life? - 7 December 1965
• You can learn easily when there is an atmosphere of freedom and friendship,
a sense of happiness. That is denied when you are compelled. Compulsion is not
• Q: What is the foundation of religion?
• Q: Why does a man want success in life?
• What are you going to be when you grow up?
• Q: When bad thoughts come to our mind and we want to suppress them, even
more bad thoughts come to our mind. Why is that?
• Q: How is one to keep happy and engaged, without external stimuli?"