The Hot Breakfast
Roo & Ditts for Breakfast 29 July 201507/28/15
1) Overnight - Roo's friend making a billboard in West Lakes for Dangerfield to sign new contract. Pub and clubs lockout. SA timezone change to follow eastern states. 2) Nick Davie from Orange Spot Bakery for best pasties 3) Blakey as Penny Wong about...
Roo & Ditts for Breakfast 28 July 2015
1) British Lord Sewel about drug claims. Brynne Edelston pleads not guilty to drug charges. Adam Goodes getting booed. Blakey as Lord Sewel, Brynne Edelston and Adam Goodes. 2) Overnight Sport - KB comments about Malthouse should coach crows 3) Orang...
Roo & Ditts for Breakfast 27 July 2015
1) Welcome - Crows and Port Adelaide win on the weekend. Bikies shooting. Umpire 2) Blakey's DSL skit about Chuck being away sick 3) Tom Cruise marries for the 4th time. What's it like being married many times? 4) Tania - Son had a wish fulfilled by...
Roo & Ditts for Breakfast 24 July 2015
1) Roo and Ditts are in Melbourne after the Michael Franzese show 2) SA Police Graham - Bikie bashing outside the prison 3) Roo's free agency article - Tredders response 4) Overnight Sport - Scott's comments about Roo's comments about the game being...
Roo & Ditts for Breakfast 23 July 2015
1) Welcome - Roo's free agency article and traffic congestion around Adelaide 2) Mark Webber has a new book out 3) Blakey as Bromwyn Bishop about helicopter upside down 4) Vic Hislop - Shark cullingl. What do you think? 5) Travis Boak, Port Adelaide...
Roo & Ditts for Breakfast 22 July 2015
1) Stephen Hawkings hunt for aliens. Have you had any encounters? Blakey as an alien 2) Driverless cars going to be tested in SA. Blakey as Bishop - she wants a pilotless helicopter 3) Jacqui Lambie - Bishop's spending and government's money 4) What...
Roo & Ditts for Breakfast 21 July 2015
1) Welcome - Liverpool won to Adelaide United 2) Patrick Dangerfield's manager is in town - Louie had a rumour over the weekend he has signed 3) Tex Walker - Crows Captain. Phil Walsh's daughter presented the medal. Him and Boaky swapped gurnseys....
Roo & Ditts for Breakfast 20 July 2015
1) Welcome - Great Showdown game yesterday 2) Blakey's DSL skit about outside broadcast 3) Darren Burgess, Port Adelaide fitness coach - Liverpool FC is in town and used to be a fitness coach for a soccer team 4) Bishop is coming to Adelaide 5) Crows...
Roo & Ditts for Breakfast 17 July 2015
1) Welcome - Bernard Tomic arrested in Miami 2) Blakey Week that was songs 3) Bernard Tomic arrested in Miami - Ernesto from Miami Police Dept. When have you been chased out of a venue? 4) Ditts went for yoga - Sister in law fills Roo in about what...
Roo & Ditts for Breakfast 16 July 2015
1) Overnight - Roo About Phil Walsh's memorial. Mike Sheehan's comments about skills in footy 2) Peter Ford - Nick Cave's son died 3) Poured million beers 4) Travis Boack, Port Adelaide skipper - Couldn't come in because he had a surprise visit from...
Roo & Ditts for Breakfast 15 July 2015
1) Overnight - Carl Williams family. Mistrial on a murder case in Adelaide. Rambo new movie 2) Overnight Sport - Sam Mitchell commented on him kneeing and AFL's remark 3) Teacher made student eat poo. What sorta tricks you've done? 4) Ross Greenwood -...
Roo & Ditts for Breakfast 14 July 2015
1) Overnight - James Hird had a bike accident. Mexican drug loard escape prison 2) Overnight Sport 3) Stripper gone wrong stories 4) Mexican drug lord escape from prison 5) Tex Walker, Crows Captain in the studio after Phil Walsh's passing 6) Sending...
Roo & Ditts for Breakfast 13 July 2015
1) Roo and Ditts back from holidays 2) Blakey DSL skit about doing nothing 3) Overnight Sport - Sam Mitchell knee Nat Fyfe 4) Prince Philip swore at a camera man 5) Roo about Crows performance after Phil Walsh passing - they need to move on and...
Roo & Ditts for Breakfast 2 July 2015
1) Harley Bennell from Gold Coast Suns on front of the paper suspected to be with illicit drugs. Is it fair to name him? 2) Greece financial crisis and Blakey as Con who wants to help them 3) Is footy not as enjoyable? 4) Roo does a girly wave to...
Roo & Ditts for Breakfast 1 July 2015
1) Overnight - Melbourne prison riot over smoking ban 2) Chip Le Grand - Essendon drug saga 3) Overnight Sport - Ross Lyon spoke to Carlton 4) Tightarse - Ditts about his brother who lives in Queensland and Roo about Jason Akermanis 5) Melbourne...
Roo & Ditts for Breakfast 30 June 2015
1) Overnight - Money crisis in Greece. Gold Coast Sun in the news about Hunt. Marion Council member was on the sauce at the board meeting. 2) Roger Rasheed - Wimbledon update and Hewitt has retired 3) Tony O'Connell about meat prices on the rise 4)...
Roo & Ditts for Breakfast 29 June 2015
1) Overnight - Gay Marriage in US is legal. Beef prices on the rise. Sam Mitchell sledge on the weekend to Essendon players. 2) Blakey's DSL skit about prehistoric dinosaurs 3) Overnight Sport - Gold Coast Suns in a divide 4) Adelaide Crows...
Roo & Ditts for Breakfast 26 June 2015
1) Welcome - Ditts did the CEO Sleepout 2) Overnight - Job losses. Woman who killed someone in a car accident was under the influence of meth. Julia Gillard's office fiout cost 450K. 3) Blakey's week that was song parodies 4) Phil Walsh's comments...
Roo & Ditts for Breakfast 25 June 2015
1) Welcome - Ditts is joining the CEO sleepout tonight at Victoria Square 2) Overnight - Grandmom pleads for grandchildren to be able to come back from Syria. Costco wants to start selling alchohol. Roo's article about PAFC loss and performance won't...
Roo & Ditts for Breakfast 24 June 2015
1) Welcome - Great event last night for Kickstart For Kids 2) Former Port Adelaide FC Brent Guerra gambling habits has cost him. Is this a problem in the AFL? 3) Greatest Footy Stories Event - Roo tells his story about celebrating at Crown Casino 4)...
- Adelaide, SA
128 Green Hill Road
Unley, SA 50618290 1047