"Can insight bring about a mutation of the brain cells? - 15 April 1980
• Can insight change the brain cells?
• In the brain is there an activity which is not touched by consciousness?
• Insight is not dependent on the material process, which is thought.
• Where there is violence, peace cannot exist. Where there is peace, is there violence?
• As insight is causeless, is not born out of cause, that insight has a definite effect on that which has cause.
• The material process acts in ignorance, in darkness. This flash of insight enlightens the whole field, which means ignorance, darkness has been dispelled."