Tips and tools that will keep you ahead of the game in creating and running your business blog.
On the internet, you never know who might become a customer. It’s important to put your best foot forward when crafting an internet presence.
If you were at a Trade Fair you wouldn’t stand alone and watch while potential customers and your competitors were having an energetic discussion, swapping business cards and showing each other photos of their kids and inviting each other to parties – you’d step over to join them, and make sure you were handing out as many business cards as you received. That group of customers is everyone on the web - and your blog is the way to step into the circle and join in the party!
This guide is for anyone who wants to create a business blog, or who wants top tips to grow the readership of an existing blog.
‘Blogging for Business’ provides strategies for extending your reach online and distributing your content better.
If you want to build your brand online, get better exposure, and make your business stand out from the rest, this is the title for you.
Topics covered include:
• The importance of blogging
• How to craft the best content
• Finding the free online services and tools that can give you a competitive advantage
• Finding out who is visiting your blog and why
• Building a relationship with your visitors
• Blogging netiquette
• How to make your blog stand out
• Making money from your blog
• How Angelina Jolie can help you sell!