The Sweet Potato Queens' Wedding Planner/Divorce Guide
Jill Conner Browne
You are cordially invited to attend...
The Sweet Potato Queens are bona fide experts at planning a marvelous marriage (and ending one-flip this book right on over if you're looking for advice on dumping a deadweight hubby!), so who better to provide this handy wedding planner? And even if you're not planning your own nuptials, surely you have dreamt about your perfect day, regardless of whether you've met Mr. Right yet! In this essential manual, you'll learn:
• How to plan a truly regal wedding
• What to wear (and what not to wear) to your own wedding, or to anyone else's
• How to organize the sassiest games and sauciest entertainment for the occasion
• How to plan and prepare the greasiest, tastiest wedding vittles for your big-ass guests
You are hereby summoned to appear . . .
The Sweet Potato Queens know a thing or two about ending a marriage (and beginning one-flip this book on over if you're planning on attaching yourself to the ol' ball and chain!), so who better to provide this crucial divorce guide? Besides, whether you're getting your own personal divorce or not, chances are you'll be calling Mr. Right Mr. I-Don't-Think-So sometime in the future! In this practical handbook, you'll learn:
• How to survive even the nastiest divorce while maintaining your queenly composure
• Why it's appropriate-and necessary!-to throw divorce showers and send out divorce announcements
• Why love is even better the second, third, or fourth time around
From the Hardcover edition.