" To come upon the new, thought must be quiet - 17 September 1972
• If one is serious, one must learn for oneself if there is such a thing as the im measurable.
• Thought cannot find the immeasurable because thought is measurement and time.
• Can thought, realizing its limitations, be quiet?
• Can the mind without effort see its content clearly, and the limitation, lack of
space and time-binding quality of its consciousness?
• When you say, ‘I do not know,’ does the content have importance?
• There are various systems of meditation, gadgets, yoga, to make the mind
quiet. These are unimportant.
• Is truth the very perception of the false?
• When the mind has perceived the truth of something, what is time?
• Is there a different dimension which thought cannot touch?"