"What is the operation of thought? - 14 July 1974
• In the world around us and inside us, is there a relationship between the inner and the outer?
• Are you free to listen or do you listen with interpretation and prejudices?
• Do I observe the content of my consciousness as an outsider? Can one observe
the content without choice?
• If you look with eyes that are divided is there not conflict between you and
• Is division between the observer and the observed?
• Is it intelligent for thought to create and maintain division while talking about
• Is there an intelligence which is not cunning and is not the function or result of
Questions from the audience followed the talk."