The Doctor Who Audio Dramas-logo

The Doctor Who Audio Dramas

Arts & Culture Podcasts >

The Doctor Who Audio Dramas - Fan made productions since 1982

The Doctor Who Audio Dramas - Fan made productions since 1982
More Information

Location:

United States

Description:

The Doctor Who Audio Dramas - Fan made productions since 1982

Language:

English


Episodes

193 The Labours of Travellers part five

5/24/2018
More
Life in Stalin’s Russia is hard as the Doctor discovers when the TARDIS takes him and Antoine to an industrial town intent on doing all they can to meet their targets. But they soon get swept up in history, falling in with politicians and workers all trying to survive the harsh realities of their lives. While Antoine goes underground and experiences the claustrophobic horrors of a cramped mineshaft, the Doctor witnesses firsthand the paranoia and fear rife throughtout the country. It’s...

Duration:00:21:33

193 The Labours of Travellers part four

5/10/2018
More
Life in Stalin’s Russia is hard as the Doctor discovers when the TARDIS takes him and Antoine to an industrial town intent on doing all they can to meet their targets. But they soon get swept up in history, falling in with politicians and workers all trying to survive the harsh realities of their lives. While Antoine goes underground and experiences the claustrophobic horrors of a cramped mineshaft, the Doctor witnesses firsthand the paranoia and fear rife throughtout the country. It’s...

Duration:00:23:17

193 The Labours of Travellers part three

4/27/2018
More
Life in Stalin’s Russia is hard as the Doctor discovers when the TARDIS takes him and Antoine to an industrial town intent on doing all they can to meet their targets. But they soon get swept up in history, falling in with politicians and workers all trying to survive the harsh realities of their lives. While Antoine goes underground and experiences the claustrophobic horrors of a cramped mineshaft, the Doctor witnesses firsthand the paranoia and fear rife throughtout the country. It’s...

Duration:00:33:19

193 The Labours of Travellers part two

4/12/2018
More
Life in Stalin’s Russia is hard as the Doctor discovers when the TARDIS takes him and Antoine to an industrial town intent on doing all they can to meet their targets. But they soon get swept up in history, falling in with politicians and workers all trying to survive the harsh realities of their lives. While Antoine goes underground and experiences the claustrophobic horrors of a cramped mineshaft, the Doctor witnesses firsthand the paranoia and fear rife throughtout the country. It’s...

Duration:00:33:05

193 The Labours of Travellers part one

3/29/2018
More
Life in Stalin’s Russia is hard as the Doctor discovers when the TARDIS takes him and Antoine to an industrial town intent on doing all they can to meet their targets. But they soon get swept up in history, falling in with politicians and workers all trying to survive the harsh realities of their lives. While Antoine goes underground and experiences the claustrophobic horrors of a cramped mineshaft, the Doctor witnesses firsthand the paranoia and fear rife throughtout the country. It’s...

Duration:00:41:04

192 Rhythm of the Piper part four

12/14/2017
More
“We turn what scares us into stories. All those terrible supernatural creatures can’t harm us when they’re fictional.” Or so the Doctor thinks. When the TARDIS takes him to Lower Saxony in 1284, he is surprised when he comes face to face with a strange plague afflicting the young of Hamelin. Though what he initially thinks is a terrible illness turns out to be something much worse. As he faces the superstitious beliefs of the people of the town, the Doctor must turn to two men he is...

Duration:00:32:14

192 Rhythm of the Piper part three

12/1/2017
More
“We turn what scares us into stories. All those terrible supernatural creatures can’t harm us when they’re fictional.” Or so the Doctor thinks. When the TARDIS takes him to Lower Saxony in 1284, he is surprised when he comes face to face with a strange plague afflicting the young of Hamelin. Though what he initially thinks is a terrible illness turns out to be something much worse. As he faces the superstitious beliefs of the people of the town, the Doctor must turn to two men he is...

Duration:00:29:28

191 Takamagahara (Dalek Oblivion) part four

8/10/2017
More
Every harvest, bandits raid a tiny village in medieval japan. But this time it’ll be different. This year the village elders have recruited a group of samurai to defend their crops. This year, they make a stand. But with ever increasing odds, how long can the small band of samurai hold out? What’s behind the strange voices a little girl can hear in her head? Who is this mysterious foreigner the Doctor, and why does he seem to know what’s about to happen? As reality proves stranger than...

Duration:00:24:21

191 Takamagahara (Dalek Oblivion) part three

7/20/2017
More
Every harvest, bandits raid a tiny village in medieval japan. But this time it’ll be different. This year the village elders have recruited a group of samurai to defend their crops. This year, they make a stand. But with ever increasing odds, how long can the small band of samurai hold out? What’s behind the strange voices a little girl can hear in her head? Who is this mysterious foreigner the Doctor, and why does he seem to know what’s about to happen? As reality proves stranger than...

Duration:00:37:59

191 Takamagahara (Dalek Oblivion) part two

7/6/2017
More
Every harvest, bandits raid a tiny village in medieval japan. But this time it’ll be different. This year the village elders have recruited a group of samurai to defend their crops. This year, they make a stand. But with ever increasing odds, how long can the small band of samurai hold out? What’s behind the strange voices a little girl can hear in her head? Who is this mysterious foreigner the Doctor, and why does he seem to know what’s about to happen? As reality proves stranger than...

Duration:00:33:17

191 Takamagahara (Dalek Oblivion) part one

5/25/2017
More
Every harvest, bandits raid a tiny village in medieval japan. But this time it’ll be different. This year the village elders have recruited a group of samurai to defend their crops. This year, they make a stand. But with ever increasing odds, how long can the small band of samurai hold out? What’s behind the strange voices a little girl can hear in her head? Who is this mysterious foreigner the Doctor, and why does he seem to know what’s about to happen? As reality proves stranger than...

Duration:00:33:37

Trailer - Takamagahara (Dalek Oblivion)

5/22/2017
More
Exterminate!!!!!!!

Duration:00:01:13

190 A Beautiful Mess part four

12/9/2016
More
“They say that reality is 90% what you remember.” “And the remaining 10%?” “What you think you remember.” Manchester, 1969. A mind-altering drug is starting to sweep across the nation. The police are on the case, but with limited success. Camille doesn’t want to get involved, but the Doctor’s curiosity has already got the better of him. Teaming up with DCI Rhodes and his assistant Giovanna Everglade, the Doctor does what he can. But things are going to get personal. The mind works in...

Duration:00:45:58

190 A Beautiful Mess part three

11/25/2016
More
“They say that reality is 90% what you remember.” “And the remaining 10%?” “What you think you remember.” Manchester, 1969. A mind-altering drug is starting to sweep across the nation. The police are on the case, but with limited success. Camille doesn’t want to get involved, but the Doctor’s curiosity has already got the better of him. Teaming up with DCI Rhodes and his assistant Giovanna Everglade, the Doctor does what he can. But things are going to get personal. The mind works in...

Duration:00:37:16

190 A Beautiful Mess part two

11/10/2016
More
“They say that reality is 90% what you remember.” “And the remaining 10%?” “What you think you remember.” Manchester, 1969. A mind-altering drug is starting to sweep across the nation. The police are on the case, but with limited success. Camille doesn’t want to get involved, but the Doctor’s curiosity has already got the better of him. Teaming up with DCI Rhodes and his assistant Giovanna Everglade, the Doctor does what he can. But things are going to get personal. The mind works in...

Duration:00:40:48

190 A Beautiful Mess part one

10/27/2016
More
“They say that reality is 90% what you remember.” “And the remaining 10%?” “What you think you remember.” Manchester, 1969. A mind-altering drug is starting to sweep across the nation. The police are on the case, but with limited success. Camille doesn’t want to get involved, but the Doctor’s curiosity has already got the better of him. Teaming up with DCI Rhodes and his assistant Giovanna Everglade, the Doctor does what he can. But things are going to get personal. The mind works in...

Duration:00:36:41

Trailer - A Beautiful Mess

9/18/2016
More
“They say that reality is 90% what you remember.” “And the remaining 10%?” “What you think you remember.” Manchester, 1969. A mind-altering drug is starting to sweep across the nation. The police are on the case, but with limited success. Camille doesn’t want to get involved, but the Doctor’s curiosity has already got the better of him. Teaming up with DCI Rhodes and his assistant Giovanna Everglade, the Doctor does what he can. But things are going to get personal. The mind works in...

Duration:00:01:43

189 Zylon: Rebellion part four

5/27/2016
More
What atrocities would you commit to save your planet? When the Zylons invaded, loyalties are tested, and there are those who would go to any lengths to win, even if it means losing everything.

Duration:00:40:01

189 Zylon: Rebellion part three

5/16/2016
More
What atrocities would you commit to save your planet? When the Zylons invaded, loyalties are tested, and there are those who would go to any lengths to win, even if it means losing everything.

Duration:00:27:13

189 Zylon: Rebellion part two

4/28/2016
More
What atrocities would you commit to save your planet? When the Zylons invaded, loyalties are tested, and there are those who would go to any lengths to win, even if it means losing everything.

Duration:00:27:28