ASPIRE by 3P - Talent Management-logo

ASPIRE by 3P - Talent Management

Business & Economics Podcasts >

ASPIRE By 3P - Talent Management

ASPIRE By 3P - Talent Management
More Information

Location:

United Kingdom

Description:

ASPIRE By 3P - Talent Management

Language:

Pashto


Episodes

Culture - Change Curve

10/8/2019
More

Duration:00:00:45

Culture Design

10/7/2019
More

Duration:00:23:45

3V's - Leadership Influence

9/25/2019
More
Support the show

Duration:00:04:08

3V's - Roadmap

9/25/2019
More
Support the show

Duration:00:03:07

3V's - Guiding Light

9/25/2019
More
Support the show

Duration:00:02:51

3V's - Briefly Explained

9/25/2019
More
Support the show

Duration:00:03:04

3V's - Alignment

9/25/2019
More
Support the show

Duration:00:00:44

3 V's

9/24/2019
More
Support the show

Duration:00:14:06

The Power of 95

9/24/2019
More
Support the show

Duration:00:02:51

Individual Expectations

9/24/2019
More
Support the show

Duration:00:02:45

Four Key Enablers

9/24/2019
More
In 2009 BIS published Engaging for Success (more commonly known as the MacLeod Report), a study by David MacLeod and Nita Clarke of over organisations across the UK demonstrating high employee engagement and high performance. They concluded that the common factors in all these organisations were the Four Enablers of engagement:

Duration:00:03:13

Three Types of Employee

9/24/2019
More
Global engagement levels have dropped to 15% - which leaves a massive 85% not engaged. Do you know what the figure is for your own organisation? 3 kinds of employee contribute towards these figures - do you recognise these groups in your organisation? - Engaged - those who are actively engaged, who work with passion and feel connected to your business - this is often the camp where you'll find your HiPo's (high potential talent). - On the fence – these employees are neither engaged nor...

Duration:00:01:25

Retention & Engagement: P=p-i

9/24/2019
More
Support the show

Duration:00:01:13

Do YOU know the Level of Engagement within your company?

9/24/2019
More
According to a recent release of the 2017 Gallup Report on the Global Workplace, global engagement levels have dropped to 15%. This was reported to stand at around 30% in 2016 so this is showing a significant drop. With just 15% engaged, or just over one-eighth of the working population, that leaves a massive 85% not engaged. That 85% is made up of both ‘not engaged’ and ‘actively disengaged’ people, and covers a large proportion of your people to target with a view to improve retention...

Duration:00:03:32