Using YouTube Videos to Create Domain Authority in Google Search-logo

Using YouTube Videos to Create Domain Authority in Google Search

Business >

Google Guru and AdWords Specialist Monte Huebsch is back with a handful of information about incorporating YouTube videos in the Hub-and-Spoke framework. In this interview, Monte explains the advantages of using YouTube videos in creating a domain authority for Google Search. He shed some light on why creating and distributing videos is different from the usual SEO content that Google tries to eliminate. In the videos, people can see and hear you convey information about a specific topic, thus, gaining authorship of the content.

Google Guru and AdWords Specialist Monte Huebsch is back with a handful of information about incorporating YouTube videos in the Hub-and-Spoke framework. In this interview, Monte explains the advantages of using YouTube videos in creating a domain authority for Google Search. He shed some light on why creating and distributing videos is different from the usual SEO content that Google tries to eliminate. In the videos, people can see and hear you convey information about a specific topic, thus, gaining authorship of the content.
More Information

Location:

Australia

Description:

Google Guru and AdWords Specialist Monte Huebsch is back with a handful of information about incorporating YouTube videos in the Hub-and-Spoke framework. In this interview, Monte explains the advantages of using YouTube videos in creating a domain authority for Google Search. He shed some light on why creating and distributing videos is different from the usual SEO content that Google tries to eliminate. In the videos, people can see and hear you convey information about a specific topic, thus, gaining authorship of the content.

Language:

English


Episodes

Call Tracking - MONTE HUEBSCH

1/27/2016
More
Website visitors these days are avoiding filling out website forms. They are avoiding email spams and they would like to get immediate response. With this, people tend to look for phone numbers to call your business and you must have a way to track down your incoming call from potential leads, too. Based on research, only 70% of inbound calls gets answered while the remaining 30% gets lost. Without Call Tracking, businesses get blinded and have no way to reach the missing leads. Listen to...

Duration:00:09:17

Hyperlink and Implied Link - MONTE HUEBSCH

1/12/2016
More
Google Guru Monte Huebsch coined the new term ‘Implied Link” in explaining the Hub and Spoke Model for SEO. This describes the use of re-purposed original content to maximize exposure in Google’s indexing. Monte explains the terms hyperlink, implied link and NAP (Name, Address and Phone number). Monte, known as the Google Guru, the CEO of AussieWeb Local Search and AussieWeb Conversion presents how technology shapes strategy, customer service and innovation. A Google Authorized Reseller,...

Duration:00:07:20