Aaron Lipkin joins us from Israel to comment on Israel’s second election in five months, another apparent deadlock with neither Benjamin Netanyahu’s Likud or Benny Gantz’s Blue and White with enough seats to form a new government. Aaron also discusses a move by the Palestinian Authority to take control of the site of Joshua’s altar on Mount Ebal, near Nablus.
5) New York Times walks back it attack on Justice Kavanaugh; 4) Senators propose bill to reign in judiciary; 3) New owners promise to restore Aleister Crowley’s old house; 2) Religious leaders bless abortion clinic near Austin, Texas; 1) Genetically modified mosquitoes in Brazil didn’t die, they may have gotten stronger.
Jesus dictated letters to the seven churches of Asia—but they were addressed to the angels of the churches. Traditionally, it’s been taught that the angels were bishops, human leaders of the Christian communities in what is now western Turkey. We suggest that the letters were actually sent to angels, just as the book says—supernatural entities who were perhaps responsible for overseeing and protecting the churches.
5) President Trump says US is “locked and loaded” to respond to attack on Saudi oil facility; 4) Israel votes Tuesday; 3) New York Times embarrasses itself again; 2) Thousands of fetal remains found at home of abortionist; 1) High school student steals teacher’s car and doesn’t even get detention.
It's no secret, our modern culture is being guided by the media Join Donna and Josh for this special episode of Chalk Talk! We sit down with Hollywood Film Director, Producer and screenwriter Darrel Campbell AND Modern day Poet and a voice of our Generation Randy Conway!
5) National Security Adviser John Bolton fired; 4) CNN’s Russian spy scoop backfires; 3) Fentanyl crisis beginning to look like reversal of 19th century Opium Wars; 2) Netanyahu promises to annex Jordan valley if reelected; 1) Monkeys communicate verbally, but all they can say is “shut up” and “hide!”
5) Third US death connected to vaping; 4) Leprosy emerging in L.A. County; 3) 40 state attorneys general launch antitrust investigation of Google; 2) New study shows that WTC 7 was not brought down by fire; 1) New survey claims that marriage rate is declining because fewer men are “economically desirable.”
5) Boris Johnson moves forward with plan to suspend UK Parliament until October; 4) Dorian devastates Bahamas; 3) Liberals push abortion and cannibalism as solutions to climate change; 2) Benny Hinn publicly rejects prosperity gospel; 1) 103-year-old Julia “the Hurricane” Hawkins wins two gold medals at Senior Games last week.
The CDC reports that 900 cases of mumps have been reported over the past year at immigrant detention centers in the US. What’s surprising is that several dozen workers have gotten sick, raising questions about the MMR vaccine. Also: Ebola deaths top 2,000 in Congo; wave of respiratory illness blamed on e-cigarettes; and the little asteroid that could. Take advantage of a fantastic offer to get Sharon’s new novel, Realms of Fire: Book Five of The Redwing Saga, and Derek’s latest...
Mike Kerr of Hear the Watchmen joins us to discuss the need for unity between Christians when our nation is moving deeper into a post-Christian era. Save 20 with promo code GILBERT20 — $20 on tickets and 20% on streaming video for the Hear the Watchmen conference in Orange County, California October 11-13, 2019! For information and to sign up, log on to www.HearTheWatchmen.com.
5) Dorian leaves 70% of Grand Bahama Island under water; 4) President Trump moves forward with border wall; 3) UK PM Boris Johnson faces Brexit rebellion in his party; 2) Israel reportedly considering military strike on Iran; 1) Archaeologists announce two cool new findings from biblical era.
Josh and Donna rejoin special guest Katherine Horn to talk about the public school system. In this very special episode, Donna tells her story for the first time. This information has never been publicly revealed.
5) Dorian moving slowly towards Florida; 4) Proposed peace deal with Taliban would bring 5,000 US troops home; 3) Texas man had been just been fired before shooting nearly 30 people, killing 7; 2) DNC passes resolution that condemns religious faith based on Bible; 1) DARPA wants large underground tunnel complex for “testing”—what?
John was the youngest of the apostles, the last one to die, and the only one we know of who wasn’t martyred for his faith. We summarize what we know about John, explain why we believe he was the author of Revelation, and discuss the odd rumor that John wouldn’t die until Jesus returned.
We discuss the effect of Friday’s black supermoon on coastal flooding in the southeastern US expected with Hurricane Dorian early next week, and then we segue to the use of technology as avatars—by angels and demons. Take advantage of a fantastic offer to get Sharon’s new novel, Realms of Fire: Book Five of The Redwing Saga, and Derek’s latest groundbreaking book, Bad Moon Rising: Islam, Armageddon, and the Most Diabolical Double-Cross in History. Both books plus the first four novels in The...