The Physics Teaching Podcast
Education Podcasts >
Addressing the fun and misconceptions of physics teaching
19. The “New” Model of Energy
19.1 “New” Energy Model ~ Extended Interview with Tom Norris
18. Spin, Shared Resources and Social Media
17. Smashing Neutrons, Supporting Non-Specialists and Surviving No Practicals
16. The Vacuum Cannon!
15.1 Extended Interview with Nicky Thomas about Diffraction
15. Water, Waves and Woodlice
14. Cataracts, Cameras and (CERN) Competitions
13. Lasers, Labs and a Large(r) hadron collider
12. Shrink-Rays, Spectrum and String…
11. Poppers, Pendulums and Pond-hopping
10. Ways to teach… Electricity
9. Mentors, Motors and Merch
8. Venn Hats, Meows and a Mysterious Tube
7. Ben, Big Ideas and beginnings
6. What happens when your jelly won’t hold your weight? Is it time to lose some mass?
5. Models, marbles and marvels…
4. Why Don’t More Girls Choose Physics?
3. Reading, Research and Reversing Through Time
2. A New Physics Teacher