- The NYPD is instructed to move from arrests to ticketed summons, will it help to right the racial imbalance of NYCs MJ Enforcement?
- Appeals court shoots down CBD Scheduling challenge. What's it mean for your medicine?
- Mara Gordon, founder of Aunt Zelda’s
- Roger Volodarsky, founder of PuffCo
- Cynthia Nixon states legalization could be a "form of reparations." Is she ahead of the curve or is this a cultural faux pas?
- The Cannabist in Crisis, will the Denver Post's flagship news outlet shut down, or find new life?
- For years Dennis Hunter ran from the DEA. Today, he runs one of the biggest cannabis companies. The only thing that's changed? The laws.
As Cannabis has a prominent time in the press, is it a political turning point? Regardless a couple of prominent figures are declaring the good days are gone.
Dustin Sulak, DO is one of the world's most experienced clinicians in medical cannabis. He has treated over 18,000 patients from his clinics in Maine and has developed a method of “receptor resensitization” that allow users of all persuasions to cut their dosages (and expenses) and feel more benefits.
- NY Govener Candidate Cyntha Nixon expresses support for legal weed
- John Boehner turns over a new leaf
- WHO and FDA want to hear from you
Amanda Reiman, VP Community Relations at FlowKana, Distribution company working directly with Sun Grown farmers in the Emerald Triangle. She talks about cannabis at the Oscars, a new THCv strain, Pink Boos Goddess, that suppresses appetite (a cannabis variety that helps you lose weight!?!) and growing excellent product...
- Research Reveals Link Between Coffee, Cannabis and Brain Function
- Mitch McConnell votes for hemp (which may be the only rational thing he's done in his senate career)
- Jeff The 420 Chef: The author of "The 420 Gourmet: The Elevated Art of Cannabis Cuisine" and host of the all new "Cannabis Cooking Channel"
- Benjamin Thomas Wolf's campaign for congress goes up in smoke.
- A battle for the title of the "Martha Stewart of Cannabis."
- Israeli company gets approval for the first medical quality vaporizer.
- Israel and Canada are neck in neck to be the first to globally export cannabis.
Dr. Sebastian Marincolo, is a philosopher, researcher and fellow explorer of consciousness. His book, High: Insights on Marijuana, is one of the most brilliant explorations and...
Earl Blumenauer, the Congressman from Oregon who is renowned for wearing bowties and riding his bicycle to work, has been fighting for marijuana legalization since the 1970s.
Joe Bondy Update on the Supreme Court Challenge Case
Kansas Attorney General shares his opinion on the legality of CBD in the state, immediately putting the state on a collision course with local CBD producers and retailers. We talk with Phoenix Wellness' proprietor about activity on the ground.
Stephen Gray -- teacher, writer and explorer of sacramental medicines -- is the editor of Cannabis and Spirituality, a fine collection of 17 essays, ranging from the practical (using proper doses and strains to as spirit guides) to...
Vermont legalizes recreational cannabis, the 10th to do so in the US, but FIRST to do so via state legislature. They don't have however any plans to sell it!
This podcast, which was the second of our episodes to be recorded live at The Alchemist’s Kitchen in New York City, again features Dr. Junella Chin, an integrative family physician who specializes in treating children with intractable epilepsy, cancer, autism, and mental health conditions.
Dr. Chin, who is...
- Joel Giambra, republican mayoral candidate, who plans to legalize marijuana to help repair the NYC subway system
- Michael Backes, author, entrepreneur, strain hunter, founder of the first evidence-based medical cannabis dispensary in LA, and one of the most prescient sages in the cannabis industry
- CNN goes to POT on NYE: Everyone from Fox News to Fortune is commenting on CNN's NYE coverage which featured Randi Kaye celebrating in Colorado with many weed...
Episode 17: Marijuana Saved Me From Opioid Addiction
- Dec. 1st kicked off Maryland's Medical Program
- Maryland approved its first medical marijuana law in 2013.
Pamela Hadfield suffered from withering migraine attacks for most of her life. In her late 30s, when the severity of her migraines increased, she was prescribed Vicodin, the highly addictive resident in many of our medicine chests. Pamela used Vicodin but with trepidation. She went to work and kept her...