The DISabled to ENabled podcast
Health & Wellness Podcasts
Inspiring people with invisible illness to live their best lives.
42 George Pepper | How I started Shift.ms
41 George Pepper | My Diagnosis
40. Shelby and Luna | the benefits of having a service dog
39. Geoff Allix | Overcoming MS Podcast host
38. Joanna Livermore: MS taught me a vital life lesson
37 BE Alink: Founder of the Alinker bike
36. Cheryl Hile: 53 marathons and 287 participants round the world
35. Effie Koliopoulos | Juvenile idiopathic arthritis | My Story
34. Gynaecologist Dr Jonathan White: What you need to know about MS
33. Irene Eagle: A parent’s perspective on their child’s diagnosis.
32. Susan Carey - My 21st birthday was at one of my infusions!
31. Harper Spero: I have mould constantly growing in my lungs. Made visible podcast host
30. MBE Kadeena Cox: Smash the rules, achieve your dreams.
29. Beccy Huxtable: I was grateful to be diagnosed with MS live on air! Radio producer
28. Shelley Ramsey DeJongh | I started my life again... addiction free with Multiple Sclerosis
27. Heather and Dizzy 'With Multiple Sclerosis you have to cancel plans and I hate that'
26. Gina Johnson. Doctor: do you want to have a career or do you want to be alive?
25. Ciena Rae: My fingernails just started falling off one-by-one
24. Chanel White: 'There are two times I wish I just died'
23. Jenny Clarkson | I did my exams whilst being diagnosed with MS