Chelsea Foster is a Workflow & Productivity Specialist and Web & Graphic Designer who helps creative small business owners organize, streamline, and automate their businesses so they can find the freedom they were looking for when they created them.
ABOUT THE EMPOWERED BOSS LAB:
The Empowered Boss Lab - a membership program that is a home for boss ladies to come learn how to organize their businesses, make them more streamlined, figure out what they can automate and how to do that, and be...
Monica chats with British Model, Olivia Arben. Olivia is also an ambassador for the British Heart Foundation.
Monica and Olivia chat about her modeling career, why she's an ambassador for the British Heart Foundation, London Fashion week and her tip for glowing skin.
CONNECT WITH OLIVIA
British Heart Foundation social campaign and charity shops: #boughtatbhf
Monica chats with Kathryn Yee, the owner and designer of The Everyday Co.
• knowing when it’s time to expand your product line
• how press and features get your brand noticed in an authentic and genuine way
• Staying in your own lane
20% off entire order with code INFLUENCERGIRL20
WEBSITE | INSTAGRAM |
Monica chats with Elizabeth Hugen, the founder of Lizzie In Lace.
Monica and Elizabeth chat about:
• How to get your blog noticed
• Keeping communication open
• The importance of supporting new bloggers
• Growing a community on both the blog and instagram
• Why blogs are still relevant
• Defining your own personal style
CONNECT WITH ELIZABETH:
WEBSITE | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK PAGE
Monica chats with the inventor of One Two Cosmetics, Katy Stoka. One Two Lash is the world's first magnetic false lash. Monica and Katy chat about her decision to overcome the fear of inventing and launching a product in the beauty industry and how she took the brand global.
The company has grown to more than 200 employees and One Two Lash is made by hand in the United States.
Katy's Personal Instagram
Monica chats with Jamie Schmidt, the founder of Schmidt Naturals.
Jamie share her story of how she started creating her natural deodorants for herself and then brought them to the local farmer's market and how the fans of her products allowed her business to flourish and is now sold at Target and Whole Foods to name a few.
Monica chats with the founder of Simply about the importance of in person connection as an influencer and business owner.
Sarah shares success stories of influencers who have attended the conference and later became panelists.
Use INFLUENCERGIRL for 15% off conference tickets
Monica chats with Scout, the host of Podcast by Scout about mental health, how to create a happier and more fulfilling life for yourself and starting a business.
PODCAST BY SCOUT
More podcast details: http://monicawoodhams.com/podcast
Monica and Venessa, the owner and blogger behind We The Classy chat about:
• getting started as a blogger in a saturated market
• how to prevent burnout
• bringing more kindness into the online space
Monica and Sarah chat about
• Body Positive Brand Messaging
• What it's like to go viral
• How to stay true to yourself as an influencer and how that is the best long-term strategy
Monica and Christine chat about
• How to create your own career path
• How to be successful when you're multi-passionate
• Why you shouldn't listen to people who say you can't do what you want when it comes to your career
Monica and Molly of Still Being Molly chat about:
• How to grow an engaged audience
• How to not freak out if your engagement is down
• Power of your email list
• Where the future of blogging is going
• Importance of long term business plans
Monica and Chelsea chat about being millennials in their late 20s plus:
Instagram Handle: https://www.instagram.com/millennialmiss/
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/millennialmiss
Monica chats with the founder of The Violet Fog, Katey Yurko. They chat about blogging, skin-care, and dating - you know the important things.
• Embracing your readers as you transition your blog's direction
• Cultivating a community and loving your readers in the online space
• Making your blog about the readers
• Wellness tips
The Violet Fog website
Article about Gua Sha Facials
Article about liking an ex's new girl's photo on IG (ugh the shame!!! lol)
Link to The...
Monica chats with founder of What the Fab, Elise Armitage. They discuss:
• The recent rebranding of What The Fab and what Elise learned from it/advice for anyone about to do a rebrand
• Key elements to a successful sponsored campaign/partnership
• How to balance a full-time job and a full-time blog
What The Fab is a fashion and travel blog that seeks to find the fabulous in the every day. The site aims to inspire its readers to go a little bolder and live life a little...
Monica chats with founder of Whimsy Soul, Kara Harms. Kara shares the inside scoop on
• how to stay on brand with multi passionate interests
• taking a business mindset approach as an influencer
• how she grew an engaged audience
• the future of Instagram stories
• the best way to use Instagram lives
• why blogs aren’t dead
• importance of evergreen content
Listeners can try Airbnb for $40 off with this link
Kara's favorite blogging tool is Tailwind. This tool single-handily...
Monica chats with Hayley Larue of Blondie in the City. Hayley shares how she has grown her audience organically with the help of Pinterest and engaging with her audience to build community.
Hayley shares her blogging tips and her journey in starting Blondie in the City.
Connect with Hayley:
INSTAGRAM | WEBSITE | FACEBOOK PAGE
Get $50 off pre-owned designer handbags on Tradesy with code Hayley50
Monica chats with holistic health coach, Martina Fink about living a glowing life from the inside out. From eating the foods that make you feel good to living a sustainable life, Martina shares her expert insights into how you can start glowing today.
Martina also breaks down her retreats and what you can expect when you join her on her Bali retreat this summer!
Connect with Martina
Glow Ritual: http://bit.ly/glow-ritual
Monica chats with founder and CEO of Laced Hair Extensions, Lacy Gadegaard.
Lacy shares her journey into founding Laced Hair Extensions from starting as a hair stylist to trusting herself enough to start a global company. Lacy also shares her advice to influencers and bloggers when it comes to successful brand partnerships.
Connect with Lacy:
INSTAGRAM | PERSONAL INSTAGRAM | WEBSITE
Learn more about this episode at http://monicawoodhams.com/podcast
Monica chats with Lauren about Reiki Healing, her own spiritual journey, choosing growth over victim mentality and getting certified in Reiki healing.
Connect with Lauren:
INSTAGRAM | WEBSITE | FACEBOOK