Media & Entertainment Podcasts
We watch films and flog dead horses, so you don't have to.
Is this week's film choice a complete waste of your viewing time?
Much like Flogging/Beating a dead horse is...Get it?
Anywho...Bone dry humour, an Irish woman's potty mouth & petty squabbling await.
As our Greek mate Sophocles once said: "Nay, allow the claim of the dead; stab not the fallen; what prowess is it to FilmFlog the slain anew?"
So, grab your whip of choice, mount your dead steed and let's ride!
93. London Has Fallen (2016) Brand New Show - NitPickers
No Country for Old Men (2007)
92. The Rum Diary (2009) Don't Call it a Comeback.
91. Little Miss Sunshine (2006)
90. Top Gun (1986)
39. Severance (2006)
89. Die Hard 2: Die Harder (1990)
88. Face/Off (1997)
87. The Batman (2022)
86. Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (1984)
85. Logan (2017)
38. G.I Jane (1997)
37. Belfast (2021)
84. Austin Powers Trilogy - Goldmember stinks (1997) (1999) (2002)
83. Batman Forever - Watchalong (Flogalong) Can Ben sanction Fiona's Buffoonery?
36. Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2022) Would wearing your mums face be a good look for you?
82. Stranger By The Lake (2013) A French Erotic Thriller Drama
81. The War of The Roses (1989)
35. Edge of Tomorrow (2014)
34. Titane (2021) Can you give birth to a Ford Fiesta and live to tell the tale?