Today, we are hanging out with Drew Moser
- Dean of Experiential Learning
- Associate Professor of Higher Education at Taylor University
- Co-leader of Fathom Experience
- Author of the BRAND-NEW book, “Ready or Not” Leaning into Life in Our Twenties
Purchase your copy at: https://www.amazon.com/Ready-Not-Leaning-into-Twenties/dp/1631467964
Connect with Drew at: https://fathomblog.com
This week, we're hanging out with Meeko and Minister Nakita Davis:
- Dynamic Leaders/Entreprenuers (BeLykeChrist Apparel)
- Compassionate Believers
- Creative Visionaries
- Nakita: Author of the BRAND-NEW BOOK, Jesus, Coffee and Prayer" - A Daily Devotional
- Meeko: Rap Artist with a BRAND-NEW ALBULM, "The Gospel"
Together, they ryn an amazing ministry - "The Ministry and the Music"
Meeko Social Media...
This week, we're hanging out with Lilian Okore:
- Former Miss Uganda
- CEO & Founder of L.A. Okore Fashion
- Amazing Mom
“Bringing the fashion industry together to change the world one charity at a time."
LA Okore Fashion: http://www.laokorefashion.com/
This week, we hungout with Sam Eaton:
- Speaker & Founder of Recklessly Alive
- Elementary Music Teacher
- Millennial Leader
- Suicide Survivor
“Recklessly Alive is a sanctuary for broken people chasing a life of adventure, struggle, relationships and faith. Sam's article, “12 Reasons Millennials are OVER Church” has had OVER 1 MILLION views and OVER 600,000 shares!
Recklessly Alive: http://www.recklesslyalive.com/
This week, we hungout with Dion Ringgold - Part of “Movies Only Society”, Entrepreneur, Founder and Editor in Chief of InClub Magazine, Dynamic Christian and Millennial Leader
InClub Magazine is featured at Barnes and Nobles and has 2.7 million digital readers, across all platforms, and over 1 million unique visitors to their online website alone, in addition to their 24k + followers on Instagram.
InClub Magazine: http://inclubmagazine.com/
LOUD Summit: www.loudsummit.com