56. Shell Oil's Michael High on the Challenge of Bringing FP&A to Deepwater Drilling
54. Jer Thorp on Data Visualization and the Challenge of Making Data More Human
53. Blockchain for Boats: Why the Shipping Industry is Embracing Distributed Ledger Technology
52. Dan Gardner Explains How You Can Be a Superforecaster and Beat the Pundits
51. Elizabeth Rossiello on the Promise of Blockchain and Bitcoin Payments
50. Shankar Vedantam: How the Hidden Brain Impacts Treasury and Finance
49. Wolfgang Koester on FX Risk Management -- Are Treasurers Doing a Better Job?
48. Anders Liu-Lindberg of Maersk Explains Why Finance Pros Should Start Blogging
47. Vikram Gupta of Oracle on the Impact of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
46. Blockchain and Fintech Promise Huge Change. How Can Finance Execs Keep Up?
45. Robert Tercek: How Treasury and Finance Can Invent Their Future
Episode 44: With Rising Interest Rates, A New Era for Treasury and Finance
Episode 43: Mike Rowe Reveals the Dirty Truth to Treasury and Finance
Episode 42: Payments Fraud is Occurring in Record Numbers. Why?
Episode 41: What Are the Secrets to Staging the Biggest Event in Treasury and Finance?
Don Tapscott on Blockchain's Promise, Future, and Threats
Is FP&A Really Just Internal Business Consulting? And Is That A Good Or Bad Thing?
Phishing and Taxes: How Treasury and Finance Professionals Can Fight the Latest Cybersecurity Scam
Trump Turns to Tax Reform -- What's the Outlook? The Wall Street Journal's Vipal Monga Gives His Perspective.
Want to Ditch Spreadsheets? Gauthier Vasseur Explains How, Using Data Science