About Henry Cross:
Hosh YogaHosh KidsSonima FoundationHuffington PostBoston Yoga MagazineElephant JournalBlog Talk RadioThe NYC Social Innovation FestivalSocial Venture Instituteorg Top 40 Under 40 Nonprofit Rising StarSVN In this episode:
· Has worked for CBC as a journalist since Highschool.
· After being a seasoned journalist for over 20 years, Deborah decided to form her own media company, Canteen Media. Which offers media training.
· She is now a media consultant, veteran journalist, communicator, and an entrepreneur.
In this episode:
· Wayne Jagoe guest hosts the Boiling Point for his third time.
· Deborah talks about her amazing time working for CBC.
· Dave shares his memories growing up...
In this episode:
· Bruce fills in the hosts about organizational culture in business and how it can make the biggest impact for a company’s product differentiation and giving a company a competitive advantage.
· Bruce talks about how people don’t quit their company, they leave their boss. Having strong organizational culture in business helps for companies to retain their employees for the long term.
· Bruce discusses the biggest systemic challenges organizations are met with, an...
Breaking Down The Story
Introducing Craig Norris and VideoBand Productions
We have all heard about the doom and gloom in regards to the environment and climate change, but what would get us engaged to be a part of the solution? Many have tried to spur us into action or at least gain our attention (some more successfully than others). One way we can take any heavy subject more interesting is to convey the facts in the way of a story. So, what makes a story captivating? Today’s Boiling...
Introducing Jay Whitelaw and Givesome
We are all asked to give to charities and groups on a daily basis. Sometimes it is through adding a dollar to your supermarket total, or maybe a television commercial, or a girl scout at your front door. At the same time, many of us have become cynics when it comes to charitable giving because we don’t know where all the money is going and we often only hear from the charity or group when it comes time to give again. This...
Solving Complex Problems with the Catalyst Innovation Program
Introducing Mark Breen of Enterprise Saint John and Patrick Parent of Moosehead Breweries
Innovation creativity is not a destination, but a journey. We know that most companies have to be innovative to stay relative. However, if pace of your innovation isn’t quick enough you risk your business fading away. Often companies get complacent over time and a sort of “group-think” sets in where processes and company culture are...
Introducing Corey Kupfer and Authentic Enterprises
We often hear the phrase “win-win” when we are in a negotiation setting. However, sometimes this phrase is used as a tactic to get you off your guard and the true intent of the negotiator is to get a much from you as possible. Sure, we all want to get a great deal, but when one party to a negotiation is losing out it can lead to a number of future problems. Today’s boiling point guest truly believes in “win-win”...