We surprise some of the world's brightest minds with ideas they're not at all prepared to discuss. With host Jason Gots and special guests Henry Rollins, Bill Nye, Jane McGonigal, Jason Silva, and many more . . . You've got 10 minutes with Einstein. What do you talk about? Black holes? Time travel? Why not gambling? The Art of War? Contemporary parenting? Some of the best conversations happen when we're pushed outside of our comfort zones. So each week on Think Again, we surprise smart people you've probably heard of with hand-picked gems from Big Think's interview archives on every imaginable subject. The conversation could go anywhere.
116. Claire Messud (writer) – All These Falls From Grace
115. Salman Rushdie (writer) – A Permeable Frontier
114. 2017 Mixtape #2 – Words, Values, Self, Other
113. 2017 Mixtape #1 – Mind, Body, Authenticity, Artifice
112. Richard Dawkins (biologist) – Red in Tooth and Claw
111. Ari Shaffir (Comic) – The Golden Age of Trolling
110. Peter Frankopan (historian) – You Can't Stop the Clock
109. Sheelah Kolhatkar (Writer, Former Hedge Fund Analyst) – The Most Dangerous Game
108. Jeff Garlin (Comedian) – K.I.S.S.
107. Neal Stephenson & Nicole Galland (Authors) – The Garden of Forking Paths
106. Alan Alda (Actor) – The Spirit of the Staircase
105. Jennifer Doudna (Geneticist) - Intelligent Redesign?
104. Timothy Spall (Actor) – That Double Want
103. Liza Jessie Peterson (Playwright, Arts-Educator) – The Sleeping Giant
102. Paul Theroux (Writer) – Saintly & Scowling
101. Ariel Levy (Writer) – Big Things That Are Not Talked About
100. Neil deGrasse Tyson (Astrophysicist) – The Only "-ist" I Am
99. Mary Gaitskill (Writer) – Their Animal Being
98. Lawrence Krauss (Physicist) – Lux Ex Machina
97. Dean Buonomano (Neuroscientist) – This is Your Brain on Time