09/15/2014 U.S. Law Shield09/15/14
1. The Denver Post and immigration reform. 2. Ted Cruz walks out on Mideast Christian group which boos his positive remarks about Israel. 3. Brent Campbell, U.S. Law Shield
09/12/2014 The Last of Robin Hood
1. Washington DC teacher gives homework assignment to 6th graders asking students to compare George Bush to Adolf Hitler. 2. N.O.W asks for resignation of NFL commissioner over Ray Rice affair. 3. Mike reviews "The Last of Robin Hood" with Christian...
09/11/2014 Obama's ISIS Speech
1. Mike analyzes Obama's ISIL speech. 2. Hans Von Spakovsky, Heritage Foundation - "Gutting the First Amendment" 3. Guest: Denver Mayor, Michael Hancock answers listeners' questions during his monthly visit with Mike.
09/10/2014 Union Tax Returns
1.Mike's preview of Obama's speech on ISIS tonight. 2. Stupid MSNBC host justifies waterboarding by terrorists. 3. Doug Benevento, Douglas County School District - Union Tax Returns
09/09/2014 Washington Lingo
1. Mark Udall apologizes for references to beheaded reporters. False charges against Cory Gardner on abortion. 2. The EPA and carbon dioxide. 3. Chuck McCutcheon and David Mark, authors of, "Dog Whistles, Walk-Backs and Washington Handshakes"
09/08/2014 Money Monday
1. Leftist prejudice by Simon and Schuster publishers. 2. Great majority of large political contributions come from the left. 3. Mark Udall has campaigned with Elizabeth Warren, a left wing radical. 4. Money Monday with Jordan Goodman. 5. John...
09/05/2014 Movie Review
1. Unions organized and paid for demonstrations across the country for $15 per hour at fast food outlets. 2. Harmon Kaslow, Producer of "Atlas Shrugged" 3. Mike and Christian Toto review "The November Man."
09/04/2014 Guest: Newt Gingrich
1. Peter Brookes, Heritage Foundation - ISIS. 2. Fast food demonstrators want $15.00 per hour minimum wage. 3. Guest: Former Speaker of the House, Newt Gingrich.
09/02/2014 Jeffco and the teachers union
1. Update on Fergusen, Missouri affair. 2. Michael Bloomberg tries unsuccessfully to defeat a Milwaukee sheriff who is a second amendment advocate. 3. Ken Witt, Jeffco school board president - Jeffco and the teachers union
08/29/2014 Obama and ISIS
Mandy Connell, guest host. President Obama says that we have no strategy to fight ISIS yet.
08/28/2014 Jon Caldara, guest host
Jon Caldara, guest host. 1. Airline passenger uses knee protector against seat in front of him to prevent seat from reclining. Woman in front of him throws water in his face. 2. Bill Owens predicted difficulty of executing murderers in Colorado 20...
08/27/2014 "Eric Holder, Racial Profiler."
Guest host, Mandy Connell. 1. Andrew McCarthy, National Review - "Eric Holder, Racial Profiler." 2. ESPN apologizes for referring to Michael Sam's showering habits with the team. 3. Feminists outcry over new nail polish which detects rape drugs in a...
08/26/2014 Hickenlooper and the Death Penalty
Guest host, Mandy Connell. 1. Sherrod Brown, D-Ohio calls for boycott of Burger King after their announced corporate move to Canada. 2. Todd Shepherd, Independence Institute - Hickenlooper on death penalty. 3. Guest: Gubernatorial candidate Bob...
08/25/2014 Money Monday
Guest host, Mandy Connell. 1. Mandy discusses how the left thinks we should deal with Isis. 2. Vermont restaurant takes bacon off sign after one Muslim woman complains. 3. Jimmy Carter to give keynote speech at Muslim event. 4. Money Monday with...
08/22/2014 Rep. Paul Ryan and Movie Reviews
1. Congressman Paul Ryan talks about his book "The Way Forward: Renewing the American Idea." 2. Mike and Christian Toto review "The Giver" and "Magic in the Moonlight." Visit Christian's website at daddylibrium.com
08/21/2014 James Woosley
1. James Woolsey, Foundation for Defense of Democracies, joins Mike to talk about the growing threat from an EMP attack. 2. Eric Ivers with Robotech joins Mike to talk about the militarization of law enforcement.
08/20/2014 Carly Fiorina
1. Carly Fiorina, former Senate candidate and Hewlett-Packard CEO, joins Mike to talk about the Republican's supposed "War On Women". 2. Ferguson and the violent protests.
08/19/2014 Superintendent of the Air Force Academy
1. Political process, Parties, and Governance. 2. Lt. Gen. Michelle D. Johnson, Superintendent of the U.S. Air Force Academy
08/18/2014 Money Monday
1. Open Lines, Israel and Hamas, and supply side economics. 2. Money Monday with Jordan Goodman
08/15/2014 Movie Review
1. Illegals and the Statue of Liberty's promise. 2. Mike discusses the latest information on the Fergusen shooting. 3. Mike and Christian Toto review "The Hundred-Foot Journey". Visit Christian's website at daddylibrium.com.
- Denver, CO