Radio Relax 101.5
TuneIn does not have lineup information for this date. Try visiting the station's website for more information.
- Київ, Ukraine
04107, Str. Sermon 25/27, of. 83
+380 (44) 207-39-90
More informationMusicRadio gives the listener a sense of tranquility, peace of mind and harmony.
MusicRadio - Radio for those who know how to listen.
Melodic, soft music, matched in a unique ratio of genres and artists will not leave you indifferent. The uniqueness lies in the fact that approximately 70% of the music are the vocal and instrumental works of Ukrainian and foreign artists such styles as Smooth Jazz, Lounge, Acid Jazz, Soft Rop and Soft Rock, the remaining 30% is divided among more specialized and sought a narrow part of the audience product.
Most of the music, sounding in the air MusicRadio - variations on a theme of famous and familiar tunes.