On this episode:
– A riotous, race-related rampage ravages Melbourne; Lindsey Motteram investigates
– Shithole countries
– Not With A Bang book club!
– Pat investigates a devious new plot by the Singaporean government
Come to our shows!
Pat McCaffrie at Adelaide Fringe, 15/2-2/3
Lindsey + Lance at MICF Raw Comedy Heat 8, 18/2
Here it is – the most another episode of Not With A Bang to date. Co-hosted by Eve Ellenbogen and featuring Lindsey Motteram.
Thanks to Lindsey Motteram, Tessa Terlouw, and Karen Woulfe for help with this episode. Karen’s Redbubble page: https://www.redbubble.com/people/damelibellule/portfolio
Rate this podcast on iTunes/Apple Podcasts or you’re a racist.
Nick O'Connell joins us in person and Lindsey Motteram joins us in song for some more terrible news about the how the world is doing.
– North Korea keeps happening
– America is not necessarily being made Great Again
– The Earth is warming up still, but we have a nice sea shanty about it
– Ted Cruz commemorates 9/11 in style
Comedian Anthony McCormack joins the gang for another fun-filled adventure.
– Donald Trump, who isn't a racist, pardons Sheriff Arpaio, a racist who terrorised Latin-Americans for decades
– Another Sheriff says some wacky stuff while a hurricane tears apart the lower bit of America
– Former Australian Prime Minister and current dancing-media-monkey-with-a-cymbal-made-of-poor-decisions, Tony Abbott, admits to more things that he should but won't be embarassed of
– Australian churches...
A historical look at... two weeks ago when this episode was recorded, featuring Nellie Lolzworthy. So:
– Trump still
– Russian "separatists" decide to start a new state in Ukraine
– Kellyanne Conway has fun with words
– Australia concentrates security powers in the hands of its worst politician
– A fond farewell to Sean Spicer, and of course;
– The Ballad of Sean Spicer
– People keep murdering other people for not a reason
– The Trump's America pull out of the human habitat
– The Conservatives are going to win the UK election definitely
– Brazil's government is a bit corrupt
– An Australian politican solves all tax revenue problems forever
– France decides not to be remembered as one of the dominos that fell over on the way to the end of the world
– Robert Mugabe is still alive, sort of
– A sampling of the ridiculous Trump scandals from the last week
Featuring guest human, Lindsey Motteram, off of The Weekly Hour.
– The Trump Administration release their comprehensive, one-page tax reform plan
– PUTINWATCH 2017: What’s Vladimir Putin been up to in Eastern Europe generally?
– PUTINWATCH 2017: What’s Vladimir Putin been up to in Russia specifically?
– France goes to the polls! Again. Will they decide to be boring, or will they follow Britain and the US into farcical nationalism?
On this one:
– Theresa May calls an election three years early
– US Trump voter's husband being deported
– Trump Administration extends its incompetence to the rest of the world
– Australian Conservatives fight back against the War On Easter
On our most second of episodes:
- Donald Trump's staff need to distract him with praise and deference in order to keep him off Twitter
- Donald Trump's staff are at least colluding with the Russians, if not Russian spies themselves
- Grace Mugabe is set to take on the mantle of her universally, mandatorily loved husband, Robert Mugabe, the critically-acclaimed (at gunpoint) leader of Zimbambwe
- Australia and the USA's refugee swap deal in fine form as two of the world's least competent leaders fail to succesfully have a phone conversation
- North Korea's ex-future-dictator is murdered and/or died-suddenly-for-no-reason, by North Korea's current dictator and/or sudden, unforseeable, random chance
- South Korea's 2016 presidential scandal has ties to a certain enormous electronics conglomerate