In this episode I cover 10 important life and business lessons that No personal training course will ever teach you. Super insightful and loaded with actionable strategies.
In this podcast I share 10 important things you need to do more so you can…
Make More Money
Deliver Greater Value To The Market Place
Have More freedom
For your chance to win a business mentoring session (worth £500) - Click here > www.phil-graham.com/podcast-competition
In this episode i cover 3 very important factors you must have in place to grow your fitness business in 2019.
If you want to attract dream clients, make more money and deliver greater value to the market place check out Super Strong Business.
One of the best ways to learn is from other peoples mistakes, wins and experiences. In this podcast I open up and share 10 No-nonsense life and business lessons from 2018.
Have an incredible healthy and profitable 2019
Join Super Strong Business
I catch up with Fitness Entrepreneurial Giant Bedros Keuilian to talk shop about life and business. We cover a range of interesting topics, including;
- Manning Up
- Why most men aren't leaders
- Dealing with anxiety attacks
- Building Your First Franchise
- Impulsive behaviour as an Entrepreneur (and how to deal with it)
- and much more
An important listen for any man or woman with big aspirations!
I catch up with world-renowned strength coach Brett Bartholomew and talk shop on all aspects of becoming a better coach.
- The art of 'Buy In'
- Communication and how to effectively blend knowledge of proper training with the nuances of human behaviour.
- Relationships in the fitness industry
- Common Mistakes
- and much more!
Brett's Book > bartholomewstrength.com/conscious-coa…building-buy/
In this episode, I interview world renowned fitness entrepreneur and lifestyle coach Craig Ballantyne. We talk shop about everything you need to know about setting up your perfect day.
- The 3-C formula
- How to create rules for your life.
- 5 pillars of personal transformation.
- How to overcome anxiety?
- How to create a vision in your life?
- Craig’s biggest #1 mistake he doesn’t want you to make.
- And much more.
You can learn more about Craig and his amazing book ‘THE PERFECT...
Incredible podcast with New York Times Best Selling Author and leading health and fitness entrepreneur Yuri Elkaim.
We talk shop on a tonne of stuff
- Mindset - How to build a winning psychology.
- The biggest mistakes trainers make with content marketing.
- How to upscale your business and gain the confidence to delegate work.
- Identifying what you stand for and what you don’t.
- How to find your voice.
- and much more.
Tickets for The Healthpreneur Live event...
Super interview discussing all things life, fitness and business with online fitness legend Vine Del Monte. As always, no fluff – just straight up super useful knowledge bombs – start to finish. If you run your own fitness business this is an absolute must listen!
We covered a tone of stuff, including
- The three biggest mistakes people make before setting up an online business.
- How to get things moving forward with your business?
- Vince’s three biggest mentors.
- The 5 M’s of...
HOW TO MAKE HUGE PROGRESS WITH YOUR STRENGTH TRAINING with Dr Scott Stevenson
In Episode ’70’ of Elite Muscle Radio I interview Dr Scott Stevenson. A man I consider one of the most intelligent bodybuilders and exercise physiologists I've come across. We go deep into the subject of PROGRESSIVE OVERLOAD and discuss over 60 mins of strength training tactics and strategy for males and females.
- The biggest mistakes most people make in training.
- Why your training plateaus - and what to do...
Another super interesting episode full of coaching and business gems
I case study how Rudy Mawer built a 7 Figure Fitness business (within a year) selling only E-Books.
We discuss his strategy, tactics and mistakes.
A highly valuable listen for anyone working in the fitness industry.
We talk on a range of topics, including:
• The transition from hourly work to recurring revenue.
• Trusting yourself.
• Facebooks Ads.
• Problem Solving.
• and much...
I catch up with super intelligent Victoria Felkar to discuss everything there is to know about pursuing a love for fitness whilst living with Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS).
We talk about:
and much more.
I catch up with personal training legend and fitness entrepreneur Jonathan Goodman to discuss the ever popular and growing trend of launching an online fitness coaching or product business.
This episode is perfect for fitness professionals looking to scale their business for more income and freedom in a smart and strategic way.
We cover a range of topics including:
- Jon's Top 3 Tips for publishing a book/e-book
- Key Fitness business systems
- Tools/Software etc.
I interview performance nutritionist Danny Lennon on how to make weight and fuel performance in combat sports.
We cover a range of topics.
- Fuelling Training & Recovery Nutrition
- Strategies to cut weight fast, without negatively impacting your performance in the gym.
- How to cut significant bodyweight in the final week before weigh-in.
- Manipulating glycogen, electrolytes, body water and gut residue.
- How to rehydrate and refuel after the weigh-in in order to be at your best come...
BIKINI CHICKS ON GEAR...
No one is talking about it, but 90% are at it - so F*^k it I will!
Just wrapped up a quality podcast with Victoria Felkar discussing the growing use of anabolics in female gym goers.
A very informative listen for competitors, fitness buffs and prep coaches.
Victoria has a wealth of academic knowledge on female health and is currently doing her doctorate on the subject of performance enhancing drug use in females.
We covered a tonne of cool stuff.
- How drug use...
Are you an online coach? Or, thinking of becoming one?
With the growth of personal training everyone wants to be unique and offer something different nowadays.
This has led to a recent surge in ‘Online Coaches’ offering remote personal training from the comfort of their own homes.
While choosing your own hours and working from a coffee shop may sound appealing. The online coach faces a number of challenges.
In this episode, I catch up with Luke Johnston of Shredded By Science and discuss...
In this episode I catch up with my old pal Ben Coomber. We talk shop on the reality of getting fit and healthy. We cover a huge range of aspects from mindset, diet, training right through to goal setting and how to set realistic benchmarks.
A super interesting show grounded on years of our experiences and understanding. A lot of which has changed over the years.
Learn more about Ben here -> bencoomber.com/
In this episode I talk shop with James Earls of Anatomy trains. James is a writer, lecturer and bodyworker specialising in Myofascial Release, Structural Integration and treatment modalities.
James travels the world educating a wide-ranging audience of osteopaths, physiotherapists, massage therapists right through to Sports Medicine departments of Premiership Football and Premier League Rugby teams.
In this episode we cover a range of interesting topics on human movement and the...